Student Attire: Business Formal
Female - Pencil Skirt, Solid Colored Dress, or Pant Suit- all with a blazer and blouse, with closed-toe heels or flats, no dangly jewelery
Males - Blazer, Buttoned shirt, Formal Trousers, Black socks, Dress shoes, Ties/Bowtie
This attire is highly recommended and is expected by a students' competitors and judges while they are competing. However, it is not mandatory to join the club or to compete.
- Debate: Flow paper (blank paper), cases
- Speech: Blank notecards (to write topic/title on), scripts/speeches
- Laptop and phone
- Judge attire is casual, a judge may wear what the wish to a tournament.
- It is advised to bring a notebook/paper with 2 different colored pens.
- Plenty of food & water (food & drink is usually provided for free for the judges, but it's good to have backup!).