Summer Camp FAQs
Please refer to this page for any questions about our Speech & Debate Summer Camp!
We will continue to update this page as we receive more questions and finalize more logistics regarding camp.
When is the summer camp?
- On July 8-12, 3:30-5:30 PM
Where is the summer camp?
- In Cougar Hall at EVHS
What should students bring to camp?
- White printer paper, at least 2 different colored pens, and an electronic device (phones are acceptable but laptops are preferred)
- Optional notebook for note-taking
Who is teaching the camp?
- Our camp will be led by captains and officers experienced in their event. Our instructors have been tournament champions, nationally ranked, and consistently break into out-rounds at tournaments.
How do I pay for camp?
- We accept cash and check for payment. Please make all checks out to IPACE-EVSD. Payment will be due at the beginning of camp during check-in.
How much do I have to pay for camp?
- Early - $75
- Regular - $100
- Late - $150
- Please check the acceptance confirmation email you received for which registration group you are in.
Do the classes have different levels?
- We have beginner and advanced levels for all events we are teaching.
- We will place students based on their previous experience and grade level.
- We may also move students up or down levels during camp depending on how they perform in class.
I submitted a registration application but haven't received a confirmation.
- We receive all responses sent on the registration form.
- We process all applications at the end of each registration period so please wait several days for an acceptance confirmation email.
What is the camp schedule?